Today we sort out some common causes of damage to the b […]
Today we sort out some common causes of damage to the bearings of the harmonic reducer, and I hope everyone can learn from them.
1. The cavity is not cleaned or the grease added is not clean, which increases the wear, vibration and noise of the bearing, and damages the bearing raceway, causing excessive temperature rise to burn the bearing.
2. Due to the excessively high operating temperature of the motor body, and the bearing is not replenishing grease in time, the bearing is lack of oil or even burned. The mixing of different greases can also cause damage to the bearing.
3. Improper assembly of the bearing, uneven knocking of the inner ring of the bearing during cold assembly will cause the shaft to wear out, causing the inner ring of the bearing and the bearing to lose or reduce the amount of interference, and the phenomenon of running the inner ring occurs, and the motor end cover is not installed. Even knocking leads to a loose fit between the end cover bearing chamber and the outer ring of the bearing, causing the outer ring to run away.
4. The harmonic reducer has not been operated for a long time, which has caused the grease to deteriorate and the bearing is rusted. The maintenance has not been carried out in time.
5. Due to the axial misalignment of the stator and rotor cores or insufficient accuracy after re-machining the shaft, the bearing's inner and outer rings are not in the same section and the bearing operation "unusual" causes the temperature to rise and burn the bearing.
6. Due to the manufacturer's problem, the bearing clearance of the harmonic reducer is too small or too large, the bearing clearance is too small, it will be too tight when rotating, the bearing clearance is too large, it will cause abnormal noise, and it will accelerate its damage. .
7. The bearings of the harmonic reducer are affected by the extra load.
Item No.: PL01 planetary reducer used on robot arm cnc machine rotary table Output Torque: 48-160 In...More