Harmonic reducer needs to be specially customized for u […]
Harmonic reducer needs to be specially customized for use in a specific environment, so that its performance can be better utilized. How to design a special customized harmonic reducer, and what are the design steps?
1. Collect the type, specification, speed, use, power, size and weight requirements, transmission ratio and allowable error value, installation form, service life, stability and other related information of the equipment equipped with special customized harmonic reducer.
2. Selected type and installation method
3. The selection of process methods and parameters such as the initial materials, surface treatment process, heat treatment process, processing method, lubrication method and lubricating grease.
4. Determine the number of transmission stages and transmission ratio
5. Initially determine the gear transmission center distance, modulus and other geometric parameters.
6. Determine the structure, shaft size, span and bearing model used.
7. Check the strength of load parts such as gears, shafts, keys, and calculate the service life of bearings.
8. Lubrication and cooling calculation
9. Determine the use of accessories for the harmonic reducer
10. Determine the calculation of the gear carburizing depth and the calculation of the process data such as the tooth profile and tooth profile modification amount
11. Draw processing and production drawings according to relevant national and industry standards
The design of the harmonic reducer needs to be considered comprehensively. It is necessary to optimize the design and adjustment of its various parameter performance while meeting the customer's use needs, so as to better exert its performance in a specific environment .
Item No.: ADF-11/14 ultrathin hollow shaft harmonic drive popular used on CNC machine, industry robo...More