Compared with other reducers, the harmonic reducer has […]
Compared with other reducers, the harmonic reducer has the advantages of high precision, high torque, high rigidity, and high transmission efficiency. However, the working principle of the harmonic reducer also determines that it has many shortcomings. In order to effectively avoid Due to errors in assembly, vibration and abnormal noise may occur in the harmonic reducer during operation. Please strictly observe the following precautions for the assembly of the harmonic reducer during assembly.
Attention points for assembly and installation of harmonic reducer:
Please check when you receive the harmonic reducer:
1. Whether the packaging is complete;
2. Whether the appearance of the reducer was hit during transportation;
3. Whether any foreign matter enters the reducer;
Please pay attention when installing the harmonic reducer:
Do not let any foreign matter enter the reducer!
1. Ensure that the harmonic reducer is installed in a clean environment (Note: Do not use an electric fan to cool down the precision reducer installation site. When using an air gun to blow and clean the processed parts, keep away from the precision reducer to prevent impurities from being brought into the reducer. Inside);
2. Inspect the machining accuracy of the matching parts with the reducer, such as surface parallelism, flatness, etc.; check whether the burrs of the incoming parts are cleaned, use oilstone to remove flat burrs, and use files to remove burrs on the holes;
3. Take out the wave generator, and apply special grease on both sides of the flexible bearing (Note: During the installation process, the harmonic reducer should not be installed without opening the outer package to prevent dust and impurities from entering), and fix the wave generator on the motor shaft At the end, pay attention to install the wave generator in the direction shown in the drawing of the reducer, and do not install it in reverse. In order to achieve the transmission accuracy of the harmonic reducer, the wave generator and the flexible wheel and the rigid wheel are assembled in a one-to-one correspondence. Avoid mixing multiple reducers during installation.
4. Put the O-ring into the O-shaped groove, and fix the rigid wheel and the flexible wheel. When screwing the screws, use the diagonally divided locking screws, and the connecting screws use thread glue to prevent loosening to prevent the deflection of the reducer. First apply a uniform layer of grease on the inner wall of the flexspline, and then fill the cavity with 80% of the volume of grease. If the tooth surface is always upward, increase the amount of grease.
5. Turn on the motor to 100r/min and push the wave generator into the flexspline as shown in the drawing. After the wave generator has all entered, tighten the screws diagonally (pay attention to prevent loosening), and use torque for all screws The wrench is tightened. For aluminum parts, it is recommended to use wire thread inserts or tighten the screws with a slightly smaller standard torque. Pay attention to the matching stop tolerance in the figure below when designing.
6. Start the motor and reducer at low speed for 5 minutes, and then gradually accelerate (excluding the speed section at 300-500rpm, which is the resonance speed of the harmonic reducer) to the rated speed. Pay attention to whether the running sound of the reducer is sharp, whether the reducer is leaking oil, or if there are other abnormalities in the reducer. If there is any problem, please stop the machine for inspection immediately, and start the machine after troubleshooting.
Condition:New Level:High Automatic Machine Type:Welding Manipulator Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China ...More
Condition:New Brand Name:Arcsec Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China Applicable Industries: Hotels, Garme...More