abstract:8 benefits of using harmonic reducer for robot performance1. High reduction ratio; single-stage coax...
8 benefits of using harmonic reducer for robot performance
1. High reduction ratio; single-stage coaxial can obtain a high reduction ratio of 1/50 to 1/160. The structure and structure are simple, but it can realize a high reduction ratio device.
2. Small backlash; different from meshing with ordinary gears, the backlash is extremely small, which is an indispensable element in the field of controllers.
3. High precision; multi-tooth meshing at the same time, and there are two 180-degree symmetrical gear meshing, so the influence of gear pitch error and accumulated pitch error on the rotation accuracy is relatively average, so that the position accuracy and rotation accuracy can reach the level.
4. Fewer parts and easy installation; the three basic parts achieve a high reduction ratio, and they are all on the same axis, so the kit is easy to install and simple in shape.
5. Small size and light weight; compared with the previous gear device, the volume is 1/3 and the weight is 1/2, but the same torque capacity and reduction ratio can be obtained, realizing small size and light weight.
6. High torque capacity; the flexible wheel material uses special steel with high fatigue strength. Different from ordinary transmissions, the number of teeth engaged at the same time accounts for about 30% of the total number of teeth, and they are in surface contact, so the pressure on each gear is reduced, and a high torque capacity can be obtained.
7. High efficiency; the slippage of the gear teeth meshing part is very small, which reduces the power loss caused by friction, so that the drive motor can be miniaturized while obtaining a high reduction ratio.
8. Low noise; the gear teeth meshing speed is low, and the transmission movement force is balanced, so the operation is quiet and the vibration is extremely small.