Due to the superiority of the working principle of the […]
Due to the superiority of the working principle of the harmonic reducer, the main advantages of the harmonic reducer are also very prominent, and are also widely used in many fields. However, compared with the traditional gear reducer, it is also due to the Limitations and defects, the following are the main shortcomings of the five harmonic reducers compiled by Guosenke.
1. Poor heat dissipation conditions.
2. It cannot be used in occasions where the transmission ratio is less than 35.
3. The moment of inertia and starting torque are large, so it is not suitable for low-power tracking transmission.
4. The flexspline is deformed periodically, resulting in alternating stress, which makes it prone to fatigue damage.
5. Harmonic transmission using roller wave generator (free deformation wave), its instantaneous transmission ratio is not constant.
The above five main shortcomings limit the application of harmonic reducer to a certain extent, but its main advantages are indeed too prominent. Therefore, for its use, various fields adopt the method of amplifying advantages and avoiding shortcomings to extract it to the greatest extent. the value of.
Item No.: ADHD-14/17/20-III Brand Name: arcsec Place of Origin: zhejiang, China ADHD series' flexspl...More