abstract:1. Principle of harmonic reducer: The uniqueness of the harmonic reducer is that it uses harmonic vi...
1. Principle of harmonic reducer
: The uniqueness of the harmonic reducer is that it uses harmonic vibration to achieve power transmission. The harmonic generator and harmonic pendulum are key components. For example, in a Harmonic Drive system, the combination of a harmonic generator and a flexible hinged pendulum enables the harmonic pendulum to perform efficient harmonic vibrations to transmit power.
2. Non-linear gear design: Harmonic reducers usually adopt non-linear gear design, such as harmonic pendulum and flexible wheel. This design reduces the impact and friction loss between traditional gear teeth during the transmission process. For example, Flexwave harmonic reducers provide efficient non-linear gearing through their elliptical tooth design.
3. Elastic components: Elastic components such as elastic gears and flexible couplings play a key role in harmonic reducers. In the ReDrive harmonic reducer, a specially designed elastic gear is used to reduce the impact force during transmission through the elastic tooth shape and improve the transmission efficiency.
4. Preloading: The harmonic reducer introduces preloading to improve the rigidity of the system and the efficiency of power transmission. For example, the Superflex harmonic reducer uses an elastic bearing structure to reduce the clearance during the transmission process through preloading, thus improving the rigidity of the system.
5. Small tooth difference design: Harmonic reducers usually adopt small tooth difference design, that is, the tooth difference between the harmonic generator and the flexible wheel is very small. This design is used in the QuickSilver harmonic reducer, which reduces friction losses during power transmission by reducing the tooth difference.CHEAP ULTRA-THIN HARMONIC GEAR ADHD-I FOR ROBOT ARM
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 29X21X13 cm
Package Type: One Set of Harmonic Drive in one standard carton
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 50 >50
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated